Fri, 09 Oct|
ONLINE TRAINING | Forrest Yoga Ceremony, Meditation and Mindfulness (8-Day CET: October 2020)
We will create a sacred container for you to delve into your own experience of Self & Spirit & learn tools to weave threads of your authentic ceremony into your teaching. This CET is a core module of the FY 300-Hour training. Live Class Every Friday and Saturday: October 2 - 31 9AM-2:30 East Coast
Time & Location
09 Oct 2020, 09:00 GMT-4
About the event
- Each day, we will use a meditation technique to ground into deep introspection, helping you to increase your awareness of self and of the interconnection of all life.
- Early morning ceremonies and asana will give you the opportunity to apply these meditation techniques to your yoga practice. Afternoon sessions will focus on how to bring these deep experiences of meditation and ceremony to your students.
- Explore spiritual ceremony and practice leading group ceremonies
- Identify beneficial meditation techniques for different situations, and practice teaching a variety of meditation techniques
- Learn how to respect and honor your students’ boundaries, and use your intuition and wisdom to lead them through techniques that might be most beneficial for them in the moment
- Learn the origin of many ceremonies and meditation techniques, and how to use one's position in each lineage responsibly